Ballard Supply Corporation is an independent, family owned, general line distributor servicing the needs of the service dealer, manufacture and repair organizations, and the electronics and industrial industries for over 50 years.  Fast, Friendly Service is the standard as we consistently strive to be the Best in Electronics.

Charles E. Ballard, founder of Ballard Supply, started in electronics while teaching radar in New York.  Ballard and Carter, a business partnership, was begun, based in Ogden, Utah, selling both electronics parts and finished goods.  The partnership was later dissolved and Ballard Supply incorporated in October of 1958.  At one time store locations were in Pocatello, Idaho, Salt Lake City, Utah, with headquarters in Ogden, Utah. 

Ballard Supply consolidated and centrally located in Salt Lake City in 1975 where it remains to this day.  Now in the third generation, Ballard Supply continues to strive to bring excellence to service in the electronics distribution industry.